What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable server for a big phpBB forum?

Peterson

Servers from qhoster.com and serverhino.com are well-balanced and worth trying.
They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Jokalens

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
I have two domains hosted at GTHost.com instant server and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.

Use servers from hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best in the IT market.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

Cibolens

Highly recommend them! GTHost.com instant server hosting has not only been extremely reliable, but also flexible.
Well, I would like to say that their support team respond quickly to my support tickets, and keep introducing cool new services and add-ons.

Briganti

Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are solid and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
I highly recommend these companies if you're looking for a cheap web hosting service that provides all you need to run a website and more.

Netrokesso

Would highly recommend these guys above others. It's all good! GTHost.com is the best I have ever used before.
Lots of useful features are include into their hosting plans. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.